Rough Country Suspension Systems is pleased to announce our REDESIGNED 2.5" Suspension Lift for '82 - '04 Chevy S-10/Blazer models. This all inclusive lift kit features everything you need to hit the ground running, with some exciting upgrades to our previous design. Now featuring our new Nitrogen charged N3 shocks with custom 10 stage variable valving, you'll be paired up with the most versatile shocks on the market - balanced for performance on and off-road. Also new to this kit are a set of front differential brackets to maintain optimum CV angles after lifting. The 2.5" S-10/Blazer kit ships with a set of durable upper control arms featuring Clevite bushings and rebuildable pressed-in ball joints for prolonged life and easy installation. A set of rear lifted shackles and Forged torsion keys afford enough clearance to run up to 31" tires, while giving your vehicle a jaw-droppingly great look.
- Front differential brackets maintain optimum CV angles
- Increased ground clearance
- Applicable on ZR2/Highrider models
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
- Control arms include rebuildable ball joints.
- Ball joints are already pressed-in to ease installation
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
NOTES - IMPORTANT
- ZR2/Highrider models will only gain approximately 1.5in of lift due to coming installed with a factory lift.
|Est. Install Time||4 - 6 hours|
|Recommended Tire Size||31x10.50 R15|
|Recommended Wheel Backspacing||Factory|
ROUGH COUNTRY 24230 Suspension Lift Kit 2.5in for GM 82-05