Heavy-duty welding cable is resistant to flame, oil, abrasion, and grease. Our cable is insulated with a highly flexible ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) jacket, making it ideal for tight battery applications, solar panels, and a many other uses.
- Made of ToughFlex™ material
- A highly flexible ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) jacket surrounds fully annealed rope-stranded bare copper
- Used as a battery cable alternative because of its flexibility.
- Temperature range is -50°C to 105°C
- Rated at 600 volts with a paper separator
- Meets or exceeds ASTMB-172 specifications
- Cable meets the UL VW-1 flame test outlined in UL1581
Adjust quantity to order different lengths. Sold by the foot.
GENESIS OFFROAD 20-2 2 Gauge Negative Lead Cable, Sold by the Foot