Note: This version is compatible with Jeep Wrangler JK, Toyota Tacoma, and Universal dual battery kits from Genesis Offroad. The Toyota 4Runner, Tundra, or Jeep Wrangler JL dual battery kits must use G Screen part number 184-GS.
- Monitors voltage levels of both batteries.
- Remote status indicator - batteries connected or disconnected.
- Remote boost button - jump start the engine from inside the cab if your cranking battery is dead.
- Press the Boost Off screen for 3 seconds to manually connect your batteries to use the accessory battery to help start the engine
Background changes color to visually show your battery status at a glance
- Green-both batteries are fully charged, and they are connected (Screen shows Boost On - this is the normal operating mode)
- Yellow-the cranking battery is below 12.7v, and they are disconnected (Screen shows Boost Off)
- Red-at least 1 battery is below 12v. The screen will blink red a few times per minute to get your attention
Backgound light turns off after about 45 seconds of inactivity
- Preserves battery power
- No glare while driving at night
- Voltage and status is still visible, but without the backlighting
- G Screen
- Interface Module
- Ribbon Cable
- Wire Harness
- Panel Cutout Template
If a battery drops below 12v, the screen flashes red a few times per minute. Press the screen to turn the backlight on at any time
Adjustable contrast - hold down the software version screen to access the contrast adjustment menu
Measures approximately one cubic inch. Compact size makes it easy to mount anywhere.
Includes a 10 foot wiring harness for simple, clean installation
GENESIS OFFROAD 141-GS G Screen for Jeep Wrangler & Toyota Tacoma