- The Fast Fid is a rope splicing tool designed for rapid repairing/splicing of synthetic winch lines.
- The compact 2 piece design includes a unique wire grip for holding the end of winch ropes.
- No tape or other tools required.
- Trail repair takes only minutes.
- Machined from billet aluminum, anodized for corrosion protection. Laser engraved rope bury data along with measuring scale.
- Convenient cordura carry pouch with belt loop.
- Previous winch rope repair challenges have been eliminated with the Fast Fid.
- Winch rope trail repair has been reduced to only minutes. No additional hardware/tape required to repair or splice your synthetic winch line. Synthetic winch line is held firmly by the wire grip.
- For synthetic rope diameters 3/8-5/8″
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
FACTOR 55 Fast Fid. 00420-01