- Replace conventional winch hooks with the new safer, stronger, and smarter Factor 55 ProLink shackle mount.
- Factor 55 introduces the new ProLink shackle mount for winch cables and synthetic ropes.
- The cable or rope eye is captured into the body of the ProLink by a removable oversized 5/8″ double shear pin.
- The front of the ProLink provides the precision shackle mounting hole and massive 1.2″ thick mounting tab.
- Screw pin shackles are up to 5X stronger than conventional winch hooks
- Conventional hooks are too small to safely fit both ends of a recovery strap
- Recover straps cannot slip out of a shackle like they can with hooks
- Hook safety latches are not rated for loads and can tear recovery straps
- Conventional hook surfaces add higher stresses to recovery strap fibers, resulting in decreased strap ratings
- Hooks do not cinch neatly against fairleads and are prone to rattling and loosening
- Conventional winch hooks are designed for chains – not commonly used recovery straps
- Engineered, Tested, and Made in USA — Patent Pending
- Stress analyzed using COSMOS FEA and destructively tested for confirmation
- Fits eyes equipped with standard or tube thimbles to 3/8 inch diameters
- 1.2 inch shackle tab thickness virtually eliminates “shackle rattle”
- Optional EPDM “Rubber Guard” protects alloy Hawse fairleads — rubber barb attachment
- Can be installed and removed in minutes — simple snap ring removal
- Cinches neatly against all types of fairleads — Hawse or Roller
FACTOR 55 Silver Prolink Shackle Mount. 00015-05
6061-T6 Kaiser Aluminum Round Bar