- The Rubber Guard is a synthetic rubber gasket that separates the ProLink and the fairlead by a high durometer rubber material.
- The Rubber Guard feature was designed into the ProLink from the beginning.
- 8 Precision machined pockets in the back of the ProLink accept the barbs of the Rubber Guard.
- The unique ribbed design of the barbs allow for multiple installation and removal cycles without destroying the barbs.
- Once installed, the Rubber Guard will not come loose and will protect both Hawse and Roller fairleads from scratching.
- Made of pure high durometer EPDM rubber
- Scratch protection for alloy and roller fairleads
- Secure fit with 8 barbed rubber tips
FACTOR 55 Prolink Rubber Guard. 00014