- The winch lock bolt is a custom 3/8-16 precision security bolt made from 1045 carbon alloy steel heat treated to Grade 5 yield strength.
- The key patterned head bolt is proprietary and the matching key is not available at your local retail hardware store.
- The winch lock bolt cannot be removed with ordinary screw drivers, pliers, or commonly sold security bits.
- Simply substitute one of your winch mounting bolts with the “Winch Lock” bolt and your winch is protected – simple!
Fits all winches with standard 3/8 -16 mounting hardware- shank length 1.25 inches
- Made from heat treated 1045 carbon steel, zinc chromate corrosion protection
- Proprietary security key pattern
- Hidden spring lock washer pocket ensures gapless installation
- 60 degree head taper to prevent removal with pliers
- Simple fail proof design : no clumsy traditional key mechanisms to corrode/fail
- Special coded security key allows for both end, and side access
All Factor 55 products are designed and engineered in the United States using state of the art CAD (Computer Aided Design) and analysis tools.
FACTOR 55 Winch Lock. 00001
heat treated 1045 carbon steel, zinc chromate corrosion protection