- TRED Pro™ is the world’s most advanced and highly engineered all-in-one off-road vehicle recovery device; specifically designed to get your four wheel drive, ATV and off road equipment out of trouble when traction is lost in sand, mud or snow.
- Its 100% Australian made and owned and it was the first recovery board.
- TRED Pro™ is the next generation of the successful TRED™ off road recovery device engineered and manufactured in Australia.
- We are confident TRED Pro™ will outperform any other recovery boards in the market and will give you the ability to explore with confidence, without the lack of traction disrupting your journey.
- EXOTRED™ - TRED Pro’s unique and patented composite construction, ensures that during wheel spin in a recovery the ramp/teeth won’t suffer instant catastrophic damage that is commonly experienced with other leading recovery ramp products.
- The special polyolefin material blend means TRED Pro’s can handle high levels of flex, are highly durable and wear resistant.
- The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that your TRED Pro™ maintains a high level of pressure on your tire, this ultimately provides traction while still allowing the flex of the TRED Pro™ under the vehicle’s weight on unstable ground.
- TRED Pro™ features a unique patented grip profile, specifically engineered to engage with the water evacuation channels on the tire.
- ARB engineers utilized 3D scanning and CAD modelling of the most popular tire brands to create a database of the world’s highest selling off road tires.
- Through this data collection, they have been able to use real data dimensions to optimize teeth/nodule design and layout to make TRED Pro™ the ultimate in traction for recovery board devices.
- TRED Pro™ has improved on the original TRED product to ensure both the products design and material is optimized for use across a variety of terrains and seasons. Sand, mud and snow provide for some great fun but also present hazardous driving conditions.
- Having TRED Pro™ provides the confidence you need in these terrains so you can travel safer and smarter.
- Upgrading to the new TRED Pro is painless because we did all the heavy lifting for you. The same mounting points can be used; however, we offer an updated set of mounting points (ARB Part No# TPMK) to suit the new TRED Pro™ mounting bracket and other major brands. Regardless of the mounting bracket you chose to use, your new TRED Pro™ will fit without further adjustment.
- Integrated design features such as the integrated shovel and enhanced ergonomics provides maximum grip, comfort and control to clear debris and obstructions for optimum TRED placement prior to recovery. T
- he new contour ramp has been engineered specifically to hug the tire for optimum tire traction and vehicle recovery in all conditions.
- ARB TRED Pro™ comes in our unique ARB monument grey body with ARB recovery orange teeth, and stealth mode engaged – black on black body and teeth.
- Included in the exclusive ARB models is the premium ARB TRED Pro recovery leashes with neoprene cuffs exclusive to ARB.
- Accessories also available in store are TRED Pro carry bags, TRED Pro mounting brackets, extension pins and additional leashes.
Features & Benefits:
• EXOTRED™ unique and patented composite construction
• SIPE-LOCK™ patented grip profile
• Unique nylon material for superior flex and durability
• Special glass filled resin nylon teeth to reduce premature wear from wheel spin
• Lower profile for stacking and storage
• Retro fit mounts to suit most recovery board mounting options
• Ergonomic handles for shovel control
• Contour ramp with real 4x4 tire data, dimensions and tred patterns for optimized design
• The first recovery board to boast a lifetime warranty
• Made by four wheel drivers for four wheel drivers
• ARB unique colors and branding Technical Specifications:
• Unique two material composite over molded construction
• Patented composite 2-layer nylon design
• Glass filled nylon teeth
• CAD modeled 4x4 tire patterns for the right traction in the right place
• 1160mm (45.67”) x 330mm (12.99”) x 65mm (2.56”) (H)
• Nested/Stacked height – (one set/pair) 85mm (3.35”)
ARB TREDPROBOB Black & Orange TRED PRO Recovery Boards