- The SS156HF Safari Snorkel to suit the Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4×4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV engines.
- With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 08/2015 Onwards 2.8L Diesel 1GD-FTV Fortuner 156 Series, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
- Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design to suit the Toyota Fortuner 156 Series. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body – but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream – thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
- The genuine Safari Snorkel to suit Toyota Fortuner 156 Series 4×4’s are manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Toyota Fortuna 156 Series snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- TOYOTA FORTUNER (Oct 2015 onwards) 2.8L Turbo Diesel D-4D (1GD-FTV Engine)
ARB SS156HF Snorkel for Toyota Fortuner