- ARB differential breather kits are important to vent air pressure in drivetrain assemblies, and they eliminate the shortcomings of your factory breathers—especially when driving through water crossings.
- ARB differential breather kits are intended to replace your factory breathers and contain enough fittings and tubing to connect at least two drivetrain assemblies
- Axle breather manifold is machined from billet aluminum and anodized.
- The manifolds have four axle breather ports, allowing for 1-4 breather lines to be connected
- Very compact design.
- The air filters are the ARB compressor air filters, which are splash-resistant with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridges
- 8mm polyethylene tubing is flexible, oil-resistant, water-resistant, and heat-resistant
- Kits include anodized aluminum manifold with 5 ports (breather lines and air filter) and 2 mounting holes, air filter assembly, fittings, plugs, polyethylene tubing, screws, and cable ties.
ARB 170112 Differential Breather Kit
billet aluminum and anodized.