- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- Extensive under protection panels on centre and either side. • Cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges.
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthens the outer frame.
- Vehicle specific design to complement the BT50 and maximise functionality.
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Combination style to suit winch/non winch applications.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum & Bushranger low mount model electric winches.
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar.
- Provision to accommodate a range of IPF driving lights.
- Recessed indicator/clearance lamps.
- Durable urethane buffers.
- Retains original equipment tow point.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top frame of the bar.
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles.
- The centre stone shield has been designed with 6 x 70 mm holes to further aid with engine cooling.
- Combination bars include laser cut holes in the top of the centre pan for fitment of a range of compatible driving lights
- Two aerial mounts are welded to the centre tube to allow fitment of UHF/AM radio and mobile phone aerials/ antennas.
- ARB Fog Light surrounds incorporating recessed clearance/indicator light assemblies are fitted as standard
- Each bar comes standard with two reinforced HiLift jacking points fitted to the centre pan.
ARB Black Deluxe Combination Bar for Mazda BT50 2011 on