- The hydraulics will smoothly jack the vehicle up at .5" increments with each downward maneuver.
- Black rubber body bumper shields the vehicle from risk of damage during the recovery.
- The easy-to-access red lowering lever ensures lowering the vehicle is achieved swiftly and safely thanks to the two-stage descent feature and safety stop.
- When under load, an internal blow-off valve provides overload protection to safeguard both JACK and most importantly, the user, from the dangerous consequence of the vehicle suddenly dropping if the working limit is exceeded.
- Made from hardy aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum
- Shaft developed from military grade nitride for maximum strength and corrosion resistance
- Capable of lifting up to a total of 4,409lbs
- Minimum lifting height: 6 inches
- Maximum lifting height: 28-48 inches
- Maximum capacity: 4,409 lbs.
- Compressed height: 35 inches
- Extended height: 56 inches.
- Weight: 25lb
ARB 1060001 Hydraulic Recovery Jack