ARB snatch blocks feature side plates that sit snug against the pulley, eliminating the possibility of the winch cable becoming trapped between the pulley and the side plates.
The groove on the pulley itself tapers down to the center allowing for a variety of cable sizes (1/4"-1/2") to be used and ensures the cable is seated securely in the pulley, minimizing lateral movement.
- Works with steel or synthetic winch lines
- Light weight design
- Easy to use
- Doubles the capacity of your winch
- Allows winching from awkward angles
- Engineered tough for serious recovery
- Suits vehicle mounted and portable winches
- Vehicle recovery booklet enclosed
ARB 20,000 Lbs Ultra Light Snatch Block Cable Size 0.3"-0.5" 101000020A